These Adorable Hamsters Found Jobs Making Sushi And Cocktails. Sort Of…

Hamsters are people too! Not really. But they do make the cutest little workers you’ve ever seen. Kawanabesatou uses his spare time making little play sets for his pet hamsters and posts them to Twitter. Just imagine what each hamster might be thinking or saying in each scenario!

#1. Why thanks for that bloody Mary my friend! Kanpai (cheers)!


#2. I’ll have a California roll and a Mexican roll. I’m not that into octopus rolls, but thanks.


#3. My yūjin (friend), why are you eating the menu!?


#4. Thanks for the great deal on that tombstone. I think Kawanabesatou would approve!


#5. Oh, don’t look at me that way! I can’t finish this all myself. 


#6. So this is the really good stuff, huh? Okay, I’ll take your word for it.


#7. The green mouse drink? I’ve never had it.


#8. I like your red pet kitty.


#9. I know I’m the only customer here, but you don’t have to wait for me right there. You’re still great though!


#10. You’re so attentive to me it almost feels like we’re on a date. Your eyes.. they’re so beady and beautiful.


#11. Hahahaha, yeah that was a good one!


#12. What a lovely living room you have!


#13. Can I have a bite of that magazine? 


#14. This beer is amazing. Arigato (thank you)!


#15. Don’t be so timid my furry friend. I want to eat some sushi, not you!