Here's An Instagram Account That Is Literally Dead.

Social media manager Dana Herlihey took a Halloween office joke and has turned into an Instagram sensation. Last October, Herlihey and her coworkers got a plastic skeleton in the mail. Herilhey told Buzzfeed, "Someone taped a Starbucks cup to the skeleton's hand and I took the photo for my personal Instagram."
Herihey thought it would be funny for the skeleton to have her own Instagram account, so she created a profile for her, omgliterallydead. The modern day woman named Skellie, can be seen shopping, being pampered at the spa, celebrating Christmas, eating sushi dinners and watching reruns of Friends. Since autumn, Skellie has garnered almost 75,000 followers.
Heriley explained, “Some people love it, laugh, ask to take a photo, or make a witty pun as they pass by. Others will pretend there is no skeleton sitting beside me or give me frequent disapproving side glances.”

Like many folks, Skellie doesn't feel alive in the mornings without her coffee.


She stops to take a "skelfie."


What a bonehead!


"It's so cold outside, I can feel it in my bones."


"It's going to tibia okay, Rachel."


Skellie looks killer in her flowery headdress and faux fur coat.


She seemed to be in good spirits with her drink in hand.


Even Santa found Skellie quite humerus.


Some don't see how she can stomach all that food. Bone appetite!


"You'll die when you see all these awesome clothes I bought."


"I can't live without my phone."


Snow angels!


You'd think a skeleton would want a plate of spare ribs, but Skellie prefers cookies.


Skellie did all her shopping online and got some killer deals.


OPEN BAR AT XMAS PARTY! YOLO!


Can you die from a hangover?


A bathtub soak is just what a gal needs.


"I feel so skinny today."


Skellie and all these puns sure do tickle my funny bone.